Sunday, September 27, 2009

Beautiful Day!!!


What a beautiful day!!! A cold front pushed through Starkville, MS yesterday making today feel great! I actually had another 2.40" of rain at my house between about 8am and noon Saturday! That brought a 10 day total near 11" at my house! CRAZY!!! Today though we had mostly clear skies with a high around 84 degrees... The dewpoints were still up as we were in the mid to upper 60's... There is still SO MUCH water in the ground that it's going to be tough to get them down, even though we will have a second shot of cooler/drier air with a re-enforcing cold front heading through Starkville by around 8am tomorrow... The Funny thing is mid to upper 60's feels great when you're used to mid to upper 70's...

Tonight we will be near 65 degrees but tomorrow looks even better than today... Again the cold front should make it to Starkville tomorrow morning... It will be mostly sunny with highs near 80 degrees... The winds will be out of the northwest tomorrow, gusting to near 20 mph at times... Also the dewpoints should drop all day getting into the lower 50's which will feel amazing combined the NW winds... The NWS has as a low tomorrow of 49 degrees with dewpoints in the upper 40's... While I think it will be a great night I just can't see the low getting to 49 with all the rain we have had the last 10 days or so... I would say 52 maybe 51 right now if I had to guess... The dewpoints "should" stay up! Either way it will feel great! I hope everyone ENJOYS it!!! :-)

Also really quick I'm going to upload some more tornado videos this week... Tomorrow will be the Attica, KS tornado which was the first large tornado I ever chased... Also I'm going to make a best of hurricane/tornado videos here soon as well... They should hopefully turn out pretty cool...

No comments: