Saturday, November 21, 2009

The "Canes" hit land...


The "Canes" season came to an end Thursday night with another tough loss to "USA"... We were up 10-6 with less than 2 minutes left when they hit our defense for a long TD pass... Actually the pass was short but the run was about 75 yards... They're a good team and unfortunately they got us at the very end once again... We probably "should" have won, but we didn't and there are no excuses in life... It was a great run though for the "Canes"... I really enjoyed the last 3 years but that was the last intramural game I'll ever play... I'm 29 almost 30, so it's time for me to give it up! Plus honestly my body can't take it like it used to... 3 games in a row was starting to break me down... However, it was a lot of fun and I'm proud of all we accomplished as a team over the last 3 years...

I'll have the best of hurricane video out next week! Sorry I haven't been posting, but with work and intramurals things have been a little busy... Plus honestly there hasn't been a whole lot to talk about... I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments: