Sunday, November 1, 2009

Old Movie Trailers & MORE...


I was going through some youtube storm chasing vidoes tonight and I found a couple of old trailers from our "On the Road with LDCT" movie... My good friend Derek Cody made the movie and he did an EXCELLENT job with it... His editing abilities are hard to beat!!! I'll leave a link to both of them... They are a little overdone/dramatic in the since they are a little too "Hollywood" but hey it's a movie right... I always enjoy watching these and it will be cool to show my kids one-day...


Also, I found some AMAZING video from Jim Leonard on Hurricane Allen from Jamaica and South Texas... Allen got down to a 899mb (190mph) Category-5 monster at one point near the Yucatan Peninsula, and was still a Cat-5 not too far off the South Texas coast! It did weaken to a Category-3 at landfall... I've never seen video on this hurricane before! If you enjoy hurricanes you will really enjoy this video!!!

No comments: