Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Night Rain Update....


I got 1.35" of rain at my house in West Starkville, MS Friday afternoon into Saturday morning... The models were a little low but 1.00"-1.25" was pretty darn good overall... I haven't asked what some other people across Starkville got but I'm sure 1.00"-1.25" was fairly good... I may have gotten a little bit more because the first supercell we saw with the wall cloud yesterday grazed my house a little... Who knows though 1.35" may be representative of most of Starkville...

On a side note, I sure had a LOT of trick or treaters tonight! I always had a great time as a kid on Halloween so it was good to see the little kids enjoying themselves... I have to say though that not all the kid were "little"... I even had a few parents with bags asking for candy... A little weird but oh well I still gave them a couple pieces...


No comments: