Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Break...


I just wanted to let everyone know I'm going to take it easy during our fall break on Monday and Tuesday, but really quick I wanted to say that I got another 2.25" of rain at my house yesterday! With the 0.5" I got Thursday night/ Friday morning it brings the total a my house in West Starkville to near 15" of rain since 9/17/09... That's a TON of rain and again it will continue to play a role on our temperatures in the future... So basically DON'T GO WITH GFS MOS!!!

I actually love rainy days like Sunday sometimes... Temperatures in the upper 50's with moderate rain all day long... Plus you add NFL football and it's a great day! To bad the Raiders SUCK (At least I have the Lakers)!!! In all seriousness though, all I needed was a fireplace to make the day near perfect... Monday was a cloudy dreary day, but at least there was no rain... At this point we have had PLENTY!!! The high only got up to 64 at both GTR and Columbus which felt nice to me... I know if you are at the beach for Fall break then your probably a little upset, but hey at least the rain is gone!

Anyways, I'm going to enjoy fall break (Monday/Tuesday) and try to take it easy and clean up my house some... I still have way too many boxes to unpack... I swear it never ends when you move! Wednesday/Thursday I'm going to upload some more storm chasing video... Also eventually I'm going to make a best of tornado/hurricane video! It should be pretty cool... Peaceout for now, and enjoy fall break if you are lucky enough to have one! :-)

No comments: