Saturday, January 17, 2009

Current Temperature: 25 degrees

I just wanted to post a quick update on the bitter cold we have been experiencing the last two days!  We actually haven't been above freezing since about 4pm Thursday!!!  This is EASILY the coldest we have been in Starkville in 3 years.  As far as the longest period for us below freezing, I would have to say it hasn't been below freezing for an entire day since I was a senior at MSU back in 2003...  I guess I would have to double check that but I think it's pretty close!

GTR Readings:

Thursday High:  34  (North Winds gusting 20-25-mph)
Friday Low:  10
Friday High:  30
Saturday Forecasted low:  14  

I sure wish I was back home with my parents in Miami...  Miami's current temperature is 56 degrees which is actually "cold" for south Florida...  HaHa    :-)

No comments: