Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Best of Tornado Video...


I just posted the Best of Tornado Video from the 2004 LDCT Great Plains Storm Chase!!! It was actually hard to condense all of it into a 10-minute video... I tried my best though and I hope everyone enjoys it! It always brings back good memories! I'm ready for the 2010 LDCT Great Plains storm chase right now!!!


*WARNING* There are cuss words, so again if you are sensitive to that then I wouldn't watch... It's really not that bad though! However I'm giving everyone fair warning!




© Greg Nordstrom 2004

ANY USE OF THIS VIDEO WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM GREG NORDSTROM IS PROHIBITED AND WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW...

2 comments:

Jared Allen said...

AWESOME VIDEO...I'm proud to one small part of LDCT and have chased with you guys. Certainly look forward to going out again when the atmosphere gets primed with the smell of tornadoes. Great stuff!

LDCT said...

Thanks Buddy! Hey anyone that came with me to Galveston Island to chase a HUGE/DANGEROUS hurricane is LDCT to me... You're always welcome to come... We'll be out again soon and hopefully it will be productive again like 04... Even though that was a one in a decade type of year...