Sunday, September 21, 2008

Soon to be Kyle...

I would imagine that Kyle will form very soon near Puerto Rico and head towards the north and northwest over the next few days...  From there things get very interesting!  Kyle will either turn hard into the Mid-Atlantic, ride along the east coast, or move out to sea...  It's still too far out to say for sure but like usual I'm going to lean more left...  I feel like Kyle will hit North Carolina at this time...  Again it's still too far out to say for sure but that's what my gut is telling me at this time...  I'll have a more detailed tropical outlook tomorrow afternoon/night...

Before I go I wanted to link a great blog post by Jeff Masters...  His blogs on tropical weather are very good and I highly recommend everyone to read them!  He has a PHD from Michigan and flew with the NOAA hurricane hunters from 1986-1990...  In this post he talks about the destruction of Gilchrist, TX and has some interesting thoughts/insight on the city and Hurricane Ike!

No comments: