Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Already 30 Degrees!!!

Were already down to 30 degrees at GTR tonight and I think were going lower than 25 degrees tonight...  The NWS is going 26 degrees which I think is a little too high...  The dewpont is currently 21 degrees and with calm winds I wouldn't be surprised if we got to 23 degrees or so...  I will say it has been sitting at 30 for a couple of hours now which worries me a little...  Also it actually hit 28 degrees and then warmed back up to 30 degrees which is just weird to me...  The winds have at times been up to 5 mph so maybe that's the cause of the erratic temperatures...  I may be wrong but I think if the winds can stay clam we will be near 23 degrees tomorrow morning...  Way too cold for my liking!!!  Either way the hardest freeze of this fall season is already well on its way...

No comments: