Sunday, November 2, 2008

Getting Better...

Sorry I haven't posted the last two days but I have been VERY sick...  Finally I'm starting to feel better and I'll have a detailed post out tomorrow...  The next 3 days looks near perfect with highs in the mid to upper 70's and lows in the mid to upper 40's...  Honestly I can't wait because to me that's about as perfect as you can get when it comes to the weather...  Thursday looks interesting as thunderstorms are on the way...  I don't know if we are looking at severe thunderstorms because the instability seems to be lacking with dewpoints struggling to get to 55-60 degrees F...  Also the best dynamics are well north of us in Starkville....  However it definitely needs to be watched as things can change quickly...  Either way it looks like rain/t'storms is on the way for Thursday...  I'll be back tomorrow!!! 

No comments: