Thursday, November 20, 2008

UCLA...

For those who don't really know me well I'm a HUGE UCLA basketball fan...  If you grew up in Los Angeles like me then the Lakers and UCLA are staples in your sports lives...  I just watched UCLA get beat by Michigan tonight...  No offense to Michigan, but if we're losing to them, we're in BIG TROUBLE this year...  I really think that if we make it to the sweet sixteen this year I would be surprised/happy...  It was hard to watch and is also very disappointing but I really can't complain because the future still looks very good for us...  We have the #1 rated recruiting class this year and next years class is starting to look really good also...  Plus we did make 3 straight final 4's...  Hey at least the Lakers are looking really good so far...

Sorry about the sports rant and the lack of weather tonight but I will say it's a cold windy night for us in Starkville, MS...  Currently the temperature is 39 degrees with north winds of 12mph gusting to 20mph...  The low should get into the upper 20's tonight with wind chills in the teens...  Tomorrow is also going to be cold with high in the mid 40's...  Plus with a north wind gusting up to 15-20 mph it's going to feel much colder...  Friday night is going to be down right cold with the low hitting 20 degrees if not even the upper teens at GTR...  I really wouldn't be surprised if few low temperature records are broken across the state...  This is way too cold for me, especially in November...  Remember our average high for late November in Starkville is around 60 degrees with a low near 39 degrees...  I'll post more on this cold shot tomorrow...

No comments: