Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Great Post!!!

I want everyone to check out a great severe weather post written by Jon Davies...  For those of you who haven't heard of Jon, he is not only a great storm chaser but also in my opinion one of the best severe weather researchers in the business...  Jon's research on low-level thermodynamics has become the wave of the future for tornado forecasting...  I know I use it all the time when I chase tornadoes...  On top of all of this Jon is a great person...  He has always been very nice to me and I feel very lucky to have seen my first tornado with him on May 12th 2004...  We saw two small tornadoes in Sawyer, KS and a beautiful tornado in Attica, KS which we got fairly close too...  Again I highly recommend everyone to read his post!  Also I highly recommend everyone to check out his website if you want to learn a lot about severe weather and tornado forecasting!!!

No comments: