Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Today was a beautiful turkey day as our high reached 68 degrees...  Tonight doesn't look bad either as we should stay in the lower 50's...  There is a slight chance of some light rain tonight but it's pretty low...  The main rain should hold off until Friday afternoon...  I'm sorry I haven't posted the last two days but things are really busy for me right now....  I'm writing/creating the BMP/OMP distance learning severe weather class...  I'm having fun with it but it takes a lot of time and effort...  Because of that I might not be posting a lot over the next week or so....  I'll try my best but I just wanted to give a heads up...  Either way I just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!   I hope its been a great one!!! 

No comments: