Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Canes - 48, Who - 0


Tonight we beat the "Who" 48-0 to make it to the semifinals for the third straight year... To be fair the "Who" were missing some players but we still played very well... Unfortunately I did throw an INT tonight but at the same time I threw 5 TD's... I'm still mad about the INT though... We play "USA" tomorrow at 10pm... They beat us earlier this year 20-19... We played the worst half I've ever seen in my life and were down 20-0 at halftime... Then we started to play very well and just barely lost... I threw a long TD to Ian but we couldn't get the extra point near the end of the game... This is going to be a GREAT game as we're both evenly matched... Everyone is going to have to play well as a team to win... If we can get past "USA" tomorrow we'll play in the championship on Sunday night! Last year we lost in the finals 9-6, so I really want another shot at the title... We have the talent, we just need a good team effort... If we play as a team, and play HARD the entire game, then I like our chances!!!

No comments: