Monday, September 15, 2008

Delay....

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm a little behind on things today... Obviously because of the hurricane it may take me all day to get caught up on things... Hopefully by tonight I'll have enough time to write a chase summary on Hurricane Ike... I don't want to rush through it so I might have to postpone it until tomorrow... Whether it's late tonight or tomorrow I'm going to do a very detailed write up on a truly historic storm! I just want to take my time and do it right... Tonight I'm actually going to record a podcast for Weather Brains... I don't know all the details behind the show, but it's done by James Spann and abc 33/40 in Birmingham, AL... I believe it's a weekly 30 minute podcast for people that just enjoy the weather... Once I find out when it's on I'll pass along the information...

No comments: