Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Sure Hope This is Wrong!!!


All I have to say is I PRAY that doesn't happen!!! My parents live in Coral Gables so this would be Catastrophic for them and the City of Miami... 905mb at landfall would be 4mb stronger than Camille at landfall... OF COURSE this is extremely unlikely, but I have to admit the track is starting to scare me... The models are come back left today and the general idea is a strike near Southern Florida... I do think Ike will continue to cycle up and down and it even might weaken some going through the area Hanna was... However once it releases from Hanna's tracks, it will be entering a VERY dangerous area for explosive development! I do truly fear this storm!

Really quick Hanna is getting destroyed with dry air still and I'm starting to wonder if it will even get back to a hurricane by landfall... I still think Wilmington, NC is the spot but I think a minimal Cat-1 is likely at this point!!! More on Ike later...


No comments: