Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Two Cool Weather Shows Coming Up...

Since the weather is so quite right now I thought I would give everyone a heads up on two cool weather shows coming up...

1) When Weather Changed History

- This Sunday October 5th at 9pm ET The Weather Channel is premiering a new season of when weather changed history... This week is on the 1900 Galveston Hurricane... Very fitting considering what just happen in Galveston Island with Hurricane Ike... You can click on the bottom right to watch the preview... As most of you know the 1900 Galveston Hurricane was the deadliest US natural disaster! Some estimates are as high as 10,000 dead! I have a feeling it will be very well made and I look forward to watching it!

2) Storm Chasers

- On October 19th at 10pm ET the Discovery Channel is premiering a new season of Storm Chasers... It's a pretty cool show that follows a few well known Great Plains storm chasers... Last year they focused on TIV (Tornado Intercept Vehicle) and there adventures trying to penetrate a weak tornado... This year they are also following a storm chaser named Reed Timmer... I have met Reed before and he is a very nice guy! About as crazy as they get when it comes to chasing but I promise he's a nice guy! I just pray his craziness doesn't kill him one day! Anyways it should be very interesting to watch and I'm looking forward to it...

No comments: