Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Southeastern Geographer-2...


I just realized that you can only see the link to the Southeastern Geographer if you are on a school computer (.edu) or if you are a member of SEDAAG... My parents and a few other people said they couldn't see it... Sorry about that!!! Here is the actual image of what the journal looks like...

Front Cover

Front cover photograph: Friday the 13th, August 2004. Northern eyewall of Hurricane Charley coming ashore in Port Charlotte, FL. Sustained winds 150 mph +. Photo courtesy of Greg Nordstrom, Long Distance Chase Team.


3 comments:

Ryan Aylward said...

Really cool Greg! I have always loved this picture. It really is amazing. Getting ready for the forecast contest?!

LDCT said...

Thanks Ryan, I really appreciate that!!! It's my favorite picture I have ever taken to date! We'll have to go after a hurricane together one-day... I think you would really like it!

Also I'm excited to get the forecast contest going again... I think it will be very hard to repeat but at the same time I think we have a great chance... If you want to do the alumni category again just let me know and I'll put you in... I believe the deadline is the 27th at 8am...

I hope all is well with you buddy! I need to call soon to catch up... I've been busy with school/blog/uploading videos and also I haven't been feeling the best the last couple of days... As you can tell I can't sleep so I'm trying to surf the internet for a little while so I can go back to sleep... Talk to you soon buddy!

Ryan Aylward said...

Yea, I want to take part and I e-mailed my username and password to Doug. I was going to give him a call today and make sure he got them. I think you all have an excellent chance of repeating.

Ya, give me a call whenever and I hope you aren't coming down with any flu. It seems to be going around everywhere now.