Thursday, October 16, 2008

Canes Win!!!

Our intramural team the "Canes" won a huge playoff game tonight...  We were down 15-0 in the 4th quarter and came back to win 25-21...  We scored 15 points in the final 3 minutes including a 75 yard touchdown drive in the last 1:30...  I couldn't be prouder of our team and I have to say it was our best win in the 2 years we have played together...  It really was an amazing come back!  I won't be posting anything about the weather tonight because were going to go out and celebrate!  I will say that Omar sure did weaken fast...  I know it's still technically a tropical storm but the trough basically "ate" Omar which looks extratropical at this point...  At its peak Omar had sustained winds of 125mph with a central pressure of 959mb...  

No comments: