Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Getting Sick!!!

I'm not feeling very good at all right now so I'm going to keep this short...  I think the last two nights playing football in the cold has finally got me...  I sure hate being sick!!!

Last night we got down to 28 degrees at GTR and were below freezing for over 6 hours...  A fairly decent freeze for us in Starkville, but not anything really that unusual...  Were maybe about a week early or so...  The NWS has issued another freeze warning for us in Starkville between 3am and 8am...  GTR should get to near 30 degrees tonight which is basically what the NWS is going....  Today we got up to 63 degrees and tomorrow should be about 5 degrees warmer...  Halloween looks pretty good with high temperatures approaching 73 degrees...  The weekend also looks pretty darn good with highs in the lower to mid 70's and lows in the mid 40's...

No comments: