Monday, October 27, 2008

Championship Bound!!!

We won our semifinal game tonight 9-0 so we have made it all the way to the Championship game!  I couldn't be happier for my team right now...  I scored on a pass from Emily Binger on our first drive and our defense won it from there...  It was especially sweet to beat the team that put us out last year...  Tomorrow night at 8pm is the MSU CO-REC intramural championship game...  We play a team named Cow Bells which is EXTREMELY good, but no matter what happens I'm very proud of our team!!!  If the New York Giants could beat New England in the Super Bowl last year, we sure the heck can beat the Cow Bells....

With the weather we actually only got up to 55 degrees today...  It felt like it too as the wind gusted to 24mph out of the NW today!!!  By far the coldest day since last March!  Tonight we should get to freezing, especially away from Starkville...  If the winds can stay light/calm I think 31 is very possible at GTR...  We will see some patchy frost early tomorrow morning across the county...  Considering the fact that the air mass again is verifying cold, I'm glad to see the NWS drop their high to 57 tomorrow...  I think 57 will be close even though I wouldn't be surprised to see it only hit 55 again tomorrow...  With the low tomorrow night I think upper 20's is very possible...  The NWS is going 31 but I think it will be a couple degrees cooler which will make a difference....  With Calm winds tomorrow night I really think 29 is near a lock at GTR...  This would lead to a decent freeze...  We will see though...  Either way it's going to be another cold game for us....  Kick off was 37 degrees tonight and I think it may be a degree or two cooler tomorrow...   

No comments: