Sunday, October 19, 2008

Don't Forget!!!

I just want to remind everyone that a new season of Storm Chasers premiers in about 5 minutes on the Discovery channel...  I'll comment about it some after I watch it...  I'm sure it will be decent and it will also be very interesting to see how the addition of Reed Timmer changes things...  Cool guy but wow sometimes he really pushes the limits...  Like I have always said, I wish him the best and I pray he doesn't kill himself one day!!!


Update:  The show is pretty good and I think everyone got a little taste of how hardcore Reed is...  I don't know if I would be laughing if my windshield was breaking, but hey if he has the money then by all means laugh away...  So far it has been pretty tame chasing but I'm sure it will pick up big time as the season goes on...  I know a lot of people give Reed a tough time for chasing the way he does but I say its his life and  it's up to him...  I'm not going to criticize ANYONE for going as hardcore as he does...  Personally I'm a little more careful now in my older age but I understand where he is coming from...  Sometimes I do worry for his safety but I know if he died one day he would die doing what he loves...  How can you hate anyone for that? Lets just hope that doesn't happen to Reed, LDCT, MSU, or any other storm chaser/team!!!

No comments: