Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Freeze Warning!!!

Almost every single Mississippi county expect for a few along the southern Mississippi coast is under a freeze warning tonight from 1am to 9am...  For Starkville the NWS is now going 28 degrees which I think is going to be close...  It may be a degree or so lower at GTR but again I think 28 is close...  Last night we got to 30 degrees at GTR and the high only got up to 54 degrees today...  Continually showing that this air mass is verifying colder than the models...  Tomorrow the NWS is going with a high of 64...  I think GTR will be closer to 62 but again I think it's going to be close...  Either way it's been a cold couple of days...  Originally being from Los Angeles, I not the biggest fan of cold weather...  Don't get be wrong, I LOVE the snow, but cold clear days/nights just isn't my thing...

On a quick side note our intramural championship game was tonight...  We just missed out scoring right before the half but I did hit Jared Allen with a 70 yard bomb to put us up 6-0 in the 4th quarter...  The Cow Bells went down the field and scored with a girl which is 9 points...  We drove down the field again but we just couldn't quite get there...  Unfortunately we lost 9-6 but I'm very proud of our team...  We played so hard and I know we pushed them harder than any other team in the last two years...  We just came up a little short!  By the way this was my last intramural game...  I'm 28 going on 29 and I feel like this was a good way to go out...  We really did have an amazing playoff run!!!  :-)  

No comments: