Saturday, October 18, 2008

Currently 52 degrees!!!

Today was the perfect day to watch football and grill out...  The high at KGTR was 72 degrees which felt absolutely amazing!!!  Currently it's 52 degrees outside and the low is supposed to get down to 42 degrees...  A little colder than I would like but hey I'm looking forward to it...  You would think that since I grew up in Los Angeles that I would prefer warm weather...  I'm not saying I like bitter cold weather but I do enjoy having seasons...  That was one reason I really liked living in Arlington, VA...  Plus I really do love snow, which unfortunately I have only seen once living in Mississippi...  I mean I have see flurries here and there, but only one significant snow in the 9 years of living here in Starkville...  The Superstorm of 1993 did get me into meteorology...  The pressure dropped to 28.54" at my house, which is something I'll never forget!  Anyways this weather should continue for the next few days until our next shot of rain by Thursday/Friday...  Hopefully it won't ruin our next intramural playoff football game Thursday night...  

No comments: