Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One Year Anniversary

Today is the one year anniversary of my girlfriend Jennifer and I dating...  She is such a wonderful person and I'm truly blessed to have someone like her in my life...  I'm going to be enjoying the night with her so I'm not really going to post a lot tonight...  The weather is pretty quite and the tropics are quite as well...  I will say that the weather has been absolutely beautiful in the Deep South...  Here in Starkville were expecting a low in the upper 40's, which is perfect to me!!!  For the rest of the work week we will see highs near 80 and lows near 50...  About as perfect as you get in my opinion...  But not quite as perfect as Jenn!!!  :-)

3 comments:

Ryan Aylward said...

I am glad to hear you two are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Be sure to check out this link, it's the most awesome cool bad-ass storm snow blizzard hurricane weather blog OF ALL TIME:

http://www.tradebit.com/usr/big-fat-audio/pub/9003/Wedding-March-sound--Lo-Fi-Preview-.mp3

Copy/paste into your browser. And try to check it out with Jenn around the computer.

Anonymous said...

I bet someone got lucky last night...congrats you guys!