Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hurricane Katrina Video-2...


Here is the second of three videos I'll release today! It's still processing right now but it should be good to go by 5:00am or so... As you can I can't sleep but this is typical on each anniversary as I usually think about the event in depth... Something like that just doesn't fade with time! Enjoy but also PLEASE remember all those that died that horrible day!!!




© Greg Nordstrom 2005

ANY USE OF THIS VIDEO WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM GREG NORDSTROM IS PROHIBITED AND WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW...

1 comment:

Ryan Aylward said...

Amazing videos Greg. Makes me wish I could have gone down there with you to experience that. Just crazy and so unfortunate. But it is nature, and the key is getting out of the way and staying safe.