Friday, August 28, 2009

The Weather Channel...



I just wanted to bring everyone's attention to the fact that Doug Gillham, Justyn Jackson, and myself will be on the weather channel tonight live at 6:40pm CT... We are going to talk briefly about Mississippi State University winning the national championship in forecasting via skype... Kevin Robinson set this all up who is a friend and fellow classmate I went to school with back in my undergrad days at MSU... It will be great to get the word out about MSU Meteorology and it will be especially great to show everyone how passionate we are about applied forecasting... We are truly blessed to have been taught by one of the best forecasters (Doug Gillham) in the country! As a teacher my goal is to pass everything I know about weather along to the students so hopefully one-day they can pass it along to other students and also the public... I'm very fortunate to have a job where I can pass along knowledge that someday could help save lives! I really do love my job!!! :-)

No comments: