Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hurricane Katrina Video-3...


Here is the third and final Hurricane Katrina video I'm going to upload today... This last one shows you the true horror Katrina caused... We honestly had NO idea the magnitude of the damage until much later when we started listening to news reports on the radio... The story that will ALWAYS stick in my head is one about Hardy Jackson which to this day is BY FAR the saddest video I have ever seen!!!

Of course I knew it was bad, by far the worst damage I have ever seen, but again I didn't understand the magnitude until the next day when we went to Bay St. Louis to try to help out... As bad as it was in Gulfport, Bay St. Louis was actually worse! We didn't film any of the damage because I honestly started to feel guilty and ignorant to the complexity of the situation... I feel like I grew many many years on August 29th & August 30th as some of the things I saw/experienced in Bay St. Louis changed me forever!!! I just uploaded the video to youtube so it will probably be ready around 10pm CT or so...



Also a FYI on the videos... When you click play on the video you will only see it in the smaller video screen depending on whether you use a PC or a Mac... After hitting play if you click on the actual video it will take you to youtube... There you can view the video in a much more user friendly way...


© Greg Nordstrom 2005

ANY USE OF THIS VIDEO WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM GREG NORDSTROM IS PROHIBITED AND WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW...

No comments: