Thursday, August 6, 2009

Top 10 Storm Chasers!!!

Ok, this one is also going to be very tough... I don't think it's quite as subjective as tornadoes but it really depends on what you are looking for in a storm chaser... I'm basing this on ALL weather... So if you just chase tornadoes then I'm not ranking you at the very top... A storm chaser that goes after all weather all across the world in my eyes should be ranked at the top... Please feel free to comment if think I missed someone...


*Denotes Honorable Mention...


If you click on each person it will take you to their websites... Except Jensen and Hoadley which will take to you interesting life accounts about them I found on stormtrack... I could have also included dozens of other chasers in a honorable mention section but again it's very tough! I like hurricanes more than tornadoes so of course naturally I'm bias towards them...

1 comment:

Justyn Jackson said...

Greg Nordstrom AT least #8