Friday, August 7, 2009

Top 10 Meteorology Universities...

First off you know I'm going to rank Mississippi State #1... When it comes to applied meteorology and especially forecasting I don't there is an university out there that can touch us... By the way we won our first National Championship in forecasting beating MIT!!! This was a long time coming for us as we finished second every year I was in the contest... Crazy enough, last year was my 7th year... Of course there are LOTS of quality institutions, each specializing in different aspects of meteorology... I'm going to give it my best try!

1) Mississippi State University
2) University of Oklahoma
3) University of Miami
4) Florida State University
5) Penn State University
6) Texas A&M University
7) Texas Tech University
8) University of South Alabama
9) Colorado State University
10) University of Hawaii at Manoa
*UCLA
*MIT
*University of Wisconsin, Madison
*Lyndon State College
*Iowa State University
*San Jose State University
*North Carolina State University
*University of Georgia
*Georgia Institute of Technology
*Millersville University of Pennsylvania

* denotes honorable mention...

Again this was tough and if you think I left someone out please feel free to comment...

No comments: