Sunday, August 31, 2008

HEADING OUT!!!


I'm heading out of here in the next couple of hours...  Myself and Michael Haynes will be chasing this storm together...  Gustav unfortunately looks to be getting his act back together and COULD get back to a Cat-4 before landfall...  It will probably hit as a Cat-3 but it just depends on how it cycles before landfall...  For updates click on the twitter - LDCT account...  I'll be posting information there since we will most likely have slow internet...  I'll try by best to update as much as possible...  I pray for the people of Louisiana and I truly hope this storm doesn't intensify before landfall...  LDCT4LIFE!!!

1 comment:

Ryan Aylward said...

Stay safe! I will be following your updates. The storm definintely is getting its act together. It looks like the eyewall has closed off now.