Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tropical Links...


Unfortunately for the people of New Orleans and Mississippi the models have been shifting the track to the right... I'm still sticking with the Houston area but again the models are shifting right... It will be interesting to see if it's a short term trend with the common bias/error or the real deal... We really won't know for sure until Saturday, but I'm sticking with my track until I feel without any doubt that I'm wrong... Too many times in the past I have flipped my forecast just because of a few model runs... I'm staying strong with a western track until I see without any doubt it won't happen... I'll have a more detailed tropical update later tonight... Also I have added some cool tropical links below as a few people have been asking for them... Enjoy!!!

FSU Tropical
PSU Tropical
Early Track
Crown Weather
Wx Underground
Wind Shear
Heat Potential
Loop Current
Max Potential
Ocean Temps
SAL
Dvorak

No comments: